Professional Experience & Education
- 32 Year Army/DoD Veteran serving the United States
- Installation/Community Planner
- Security Plans & Operations Officer
- Antiterrorism Officer
- Development Team for Homeland Security concept
- Founder Tin Hut BBQ/Aloha Gourmet Food Trucks Hawaii/Washington
Frank holds degrees in Technology, Business Management and Marketing
Schools: Ft. Steilacoom Community College, University of Maryland, Sullivan University, graduate of Curtis High School
American Veterans Advocate, Gold-Star Family Advocate, Children’s Miracle Network Supporter, VA Stand-down service provider. Since his retirement he continues to serve. Frank supports veterans struggling with PTSD, addictions, and homelessness. Frank is an ordained minister. He currently serves on the DuPont Parks and Recreation Agency.
In The News
Inc Magazine article featuring Frank Diaz in a tour across the country highlighting the imagination, diversity, and resilience of American enterprise.